Sunday, February 20, 2011

Anthro!



Anthro is short for Anthropologie. How many of us adore this store? *raises my hand* guilty! Every time I visit this store, I want to purchase everything I lay my eyes on. It's not one of those shi-shi-, poo, poo stores where its so posh you feel like you can't touch anything. Or most of the stuff you do touch, the price tag is reminiscent of a Social Security Number. I feel as I grow older, I've become obsessed with this store. It smells fresh and clean, its visually stimulating and just down right comfortable. I've also noticed as Anthropologie grows it has acquried some nifty eclectic designers as well. Which I can appreciate because once again...I LOVE mix and matching prints and textures. Anthropologie carries home & bedding, accessories & jewelry, shoes & bags, and beauty. I think if I had to choose my favorite Anthropologie store, it would be the one in Los Angeles, CA at the Grove:-). Every single time I visit, the customer service is great, it smells good(that's a given) and they give good window displays. So whoever the Store Manager is...Kudos to them for a job well done *the Carlton( from Fresh Prince) wink, and the gun*. Another thought I just had, I wonder if they provide studio services...mmmmm. If not they should definitely invest in it, I'm sure they would make a nice profit. Just my ideas:-) http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment