Saturday, February 12, 2011

One Designer I Must Work With!

Anyone that knows me knows that I absolutely, positively, indefinitely like BIG BOLD prints and COLOR. Junko Shimada personifies that in every since of the word. She is one designer that I can honestly say I LOVE everything she designs.  Who wouldn't want to walk in these shoes, who wouldn't want to wear ALL of her designs(Okay maybe just me, but that's how much her work inspires me). I might not understand everything she does, but its ART and I adore it. So if I confess that I'm going to work with her soon, then the universe is going to fold to my confession:-) That's what I believe and that's my prayer. Check out her site below, one that I "light weight stalk" often...tehehehe. ENJOY!

http://www.junkoshimada.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment